Wireless - Visitor
Visitors to Penn State campuses may access free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) service from personal computers or other wireless enabled devices at any participating visitor wireless location. The wireless network name is "psu-guest."
Campus visitors wishing to access free visitor wireless service should follow these simple steps:
- Verify that you are in a wireless service area by checking your wireless signal for the network named "psu-guest"
- Connect to "psu-guest" by configuring your wireless network settings to access "psu-guest"
- Launch a web browser and attempt to connect to any website
- Click "Get Connected" to agree to Terms of Service
- You're now connected to the internet
This service is part of the Networking category,
- This is an active service
- This service is intended for visitors to Penn State and is available to anyone
- Any 802.11-capable wireless device is able to connect
- This service is free
- Call (814) 865-4357 or email ITservicedesk@psu.edu for guest wireless network support