High Throughput Computing on ICS-ACI
ICS-ACI is a complex system with a full-service website. Visit the service's ICS-ACI Getting Started page for more in-depth information.
- This is an active service
- Detailed eligibility requirements are available in the Policies section of the ICS-ACI website
- Broadly, ICS-ACI may be used by Penn State Principle Investigators and their students, post-docs, researchers, staff, and sponsored guests
- Researchers should always foreground data security considerations when designing research projects
- ICS-ACI is one of the university's approved sites for the hosting of Level 3 data, but researcherss should consult with ICS-ACI staff prior to storing any Level 3 or Level 4 data on ICS-ACI systems
- Information on costs can be found on the ICS-ACI Service Details webpage