Software @ Penn State
Software @ Penn State is the University's central software-purchasing and software-licensing service, operated by Enterprise IT. This is your best source for:
- discounted software
- consultations about software available at Penn State
- connections to other researchers who may be using software that you are interested in
To get started, visit Software @ Penn State's homepage.
This service is part of the Software and Licensing category.
- This is an active service
- All Penn State faculty, staff, and students are eligible to use this service
- You will need budget information or a pcard to make a purchase directly from Software @ Penn State
- Costs vary based on the software
- For general software purchasing/download questions, please call (814) 863-7777 or send an email to email@example.com
- If you have general computing questions, or need basic troubleshooting, please contact the Penn State IT Service Desk at (814)-863-4357