Advanced Research Computing Training Services
ICS-ACI offers training resources for using Penn State's High Performance Computing system at Penn State, including videos, reference sheets, user guides, seminars, workshops, and links to external resources.
ICS-ACI resources include:
- ICS-ACI Training Videos: These short videos help you get started using the ICS-ACI system. Learn how to perform basic tasks like logging in to ICS-ACI, running a job, and navigating the ICS-ACI filesystem.
- ICS-ACI Reference Sheet: This brief guide contains instructions on performing the most common tasks on the ICS-ACI system.
ICS also offers a series of training sessions on using ICS-ACI. New and experienced users alike can learn to use the system and discover HPC best practices. The 4-part ICS-ACI Training Series offers hands-on tutorials taught by ICS engineers and researchers. See recordings of past sessions, or sign up for a live training session.
Visit the ICS-ACI Training Resources page for additional links to external training resouces on:
- Linux Usage
- Version Control Programs
- Common HPC Programming Languages
- Software Building Tools
- Concepts, Algorithms, and Advanced Topics of Parallel Programming
- Debugging, Profiling, and Benchmarking
- Review/GeneralIntel Parallel Studio
This service is part of the Support and Training category.
- This is an active service
- Current faculty, staff, or students with access to High Performance Computing at Penn State
- Get help with Advanced Research Computing Training Services by submitting a help ticket to the service directly