As part of the Office 365 at Penn State suite, OneDrive offers secure, cloud-based storage that allows users to seamlessly collaborate and access files from anywhere in the world, at any time. With options to view files on both desktop and mobile, OneDrive helps users stay connected no matter where they are.
Instructors can use OneDrive for Business to:
- store course- or work-related files
- share and work together on documents with students (i.e., note taking, peer reviews, or instructor feedback)
- share and work together on documents with internal (Penn State Office 365 users) or external (non-Penn State Office 365 users) colleagues (i.e., projects, research, or events)
Departments or Units can use OneDrive for Business to:
- provide employees a place to store and share work-related files
- allow employees to work together on documents with internal and external colleagues (i.e., collaborative projects or meeting notes)
You can find out more about OneDrive by visiting the Office 365 at Penn State page. You can also log in to Office 365 to access OneDrive directly. For training resources specific to OneDrive, please see the More Information section below.
This service is part of the Administrative and Business category.
- This is an active service
- Any current faculty, staff, or student
- Office 365 at Penn State is supported by local IT staff; contact an IT Service Desk by submitting an online help request