The Institute for CyberScience’s Advanced Cyber Infrastructure (ICS-ACI) provides compute and data storage services via a “GReaT” (Guaranteed Response Time) model subscription plan. The Provost is providing substantial additional funds to encourage the use of ICS-ACI services for University-sponsored research. These ACI Funds for Research (AFR) will be available to the PI to charge for ICS-ACI services.
Under this model the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) Computing package includes access to a 2.5 GHz Intel Xeon processor, 2 Nvidia Tesla K80 computing modules/servers, Tesla P100 GPUs, 24 CPU/servers, double precision, FDR infiniband, and 10 gbps ethernet.
You can learn more about GPU Computing by visiting the ICS-ACI GReaT Service Subscription site.
This service is part of the Computing category.
- This is an active service
- The current GPU package is priced as follows (with a 20 core minimum purchase):
- Cost per core/per month: $32
- PI/NON-AFR (per core/month): $16
- ACI Funds for Research (AFR): $16
- Read more about the ICS-ACI GReaT Service Subscription Plans by viewing their current Rate Sheet
- For assitance or inquiries related to GPU Computing at Penn State, please e-mail the ICS-ACI team directly