Research Informatics and Publishing
The Department of Research Informatics and Publishing enhances the technology-driven teaching and research capacity of the Penn State community. The deparment partners with students, faculty, and staff to consult, provide training, and support projects in the areas of research data management, digital humanities, mapping, statistical analysis, and open publishing. This service is based on the tenets of openness, innovation and technology, collaboration, and supporting the entire research workflow.
To get started, visit the Penn State Libraries' Research Informatics and Publishing page.
Research Informatics and Publishing is comprised of the following services and centers:
- Digital Humanities Services
- Research Data Services (RDS)
- Open Publishing Services
- Donald W. Hamer Center for Maps and Geospatial Information
- Data Learning Center
This service is part of the Research Data category.
- This is an active service
- Any current faculty, staff, or student
- For support with Penn State's Citation Management Tools, please contact the Penn State library staff directly by submitting a help ticket