JupyterLab on ICDS-ACI
JupyterLab is a web-based interactive development environment for Jupyter notebooks, code, and data. JupyterLab is flexible: configure and arrange the user interface to support a wide range of workflows in data science, scientific computing, and machine learning. JupyterLab is extensible and modular: write plugins that add new components and integrate with existing ones. The Institute for Computational and Data Science offers JupyterLab through their Advanced CyberInfrastructure service.
ICDS-ACI is a complex system with a full-service website. Visit the ICDS-ACI Getting Started page for more in-depth information. If you are familiar with ICDS-ACI, then ICDS-ACI provides the option for working with JupyterLab through the ICDS-ACI Portal.
- This is an active service
- Detailed eligibility requirements are available in the Policies section of the ICDS-ACI website
- Broadly, ICDS-ACI may be used by Penn State Principal Investigators and their students, post-docs, researchers, staff, and sponsored guests; sponsored guests require a Penn State Sponsored Access Account
- Researchers should always foreground data security considerations when designing research projects
- ICDS-ACI is one of the university's approved sites for the hosting of Level 3 data, but researchers should consult with ICDS-ACI staff prior to storing any Level 3 or Level 4 data on ICDS-ACI systems
- Information on costs can be found on the ICDS-ACI Service Details webpage